All appointments are made online through the book “book appointment” option
I require at least 3 days (72 hours)before the beginning of your appointment to make any changes or you will be charged a cancellation fee. Please text/call to cancel or reschedule an appointment
Cosmetic tattooing is designed to fade over time but will not completely go away since it is a tattoo. Factors such as skin type, lifestyle, aha, metabolism, medications, and pigment color affect the longevity of the ratio. The sun and some kinds of lighting (tanning beds) can affect the rate at which these pigment s are broken down.
Touch up your brows every 12-18 months (as needed). Touch ups are normal and expected for permanent cosmetics.
Please note that final results wary and cannot be guaranteed due to the natura of the skin as it heals. A follow up appointment is recommend at 6-10weeks where we can assess your pigment retention and make any changes necessary.
Oily skin: increased oil production can cause hair strokes to blur and heal lighter and powdery.
Smoking: smokers may notice that their semi permanent cosmetic will fade faster
Anemia and Iron Deficiency: your Brody will absorb these iron based pigments more quickly
Sun Exposure: Increased exposure to the sun will cause premature fading. Age and Metabolism: The faster your metabolism the faster the pigment may fade.
Bleeding during the procedure: excessive bleeding during your procedure will greatly affect how your body retains the pigment. While some maybe out of your control it’s importo follow all before care instructions to help minimize bleeding. This includes avoiding blood thinning medications, alcohol and caffeine 24hrs before your procedure.
5% Lidocaine is used make you comfortable during your procedure. However pain tolerance varies from client to client. Having the procedure during your mensural cycle may increase sensitivity.
Yes! All brow procedures require 2 sessions. Touch ups are NOT included in the initial price and should be done between 6-10 weeks after the initial procedure. We will assess your pigment retention and make any needed adjustments at the touch up appointment.
• Do not work out the day of the procedure.
• Do not tan or have sunburned face.
• Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Fish oils, Vitamin E or IBUprofen 24 hours before procedure as it can result in poor pigment retention and/or excessive bleeding.
• NO alcohol or caffeine on the day of the procedure as it will result in poor pigment retention and/or excessive bleeding. •No waxing or tinting 3 days before.
• Discontinue the use of Retin-A, glycolic acid or alpha hydroxyl 2 weeks prior to your appointment.
• Must wait 6 weeks since last chemical peel
• Botox must be done a minimum of 2 weeks prior
• Please note that you will be more sensitive during your menstrual cycle.
• If you have an existing brow tattoo a photo must be sent to me prior to your appointment.
• If you have ANY medical conditions or had chemo/radiation or will be receiving treatments please contact us as you may not be able to have the procedure done. *Sorry no additional guests allowed in the procedure room
• In the hours following your procedure your brows will appear much darker and bolder than it will heal due to oxidation in the surface layer of your skin. Your brows could also appear warmer in color. You may experience some redness or swelling around the treated area. This typically disappears within 48hrs.
•Around day 3 you may notice some flaking on the treated area, do not pick at it, doing so can result in loss of pigment. •Brows may appear spotty or patchy until the entire Brow has finished healing.
• You May notice that some areas may appear very light or even to have lost pigment entirely after they have peeled, the epidermis will be thicker causing muting, hiding or diffusing of pigment underneath. The epidermis will normalize over the next 4-6 weeks and softened pigment should appear more clearly on the surface of the skin.
• At 4-6 weeks your brows will be fully healed. Whatever pigment that does not return will be addressed at your touch up appointment or if you’d prefer darker, bolder brows we can always add more color or dimension during that appointment.
At the moment I do not offer consultation appointments.
If you have a specific question or concern you are welcome to text me. I book enough time to discuss your needs and wants at the initial appointment. If you are in need of correction work or have had your brows done elsewhere you will need to text me a photo before booking.
I require that anyone who has had their brows tattooed previously by another artist to text me a photo before booking. This way I can discuss your best options. Any client coming to me from a different artist is considered a new clients, with full prices.